Heather had her water class again today. She was so excited when I told her we were going. She was little Miss Social again. She did all of the things the teacher told her to and smiled the whole hour. She jumped off the wall under water a few times and kept signing more! I did get a picture of her at home before we left. I didnt want to risk my camera getting wet or lost there.
Isn't she just too cute?
And modeling her swim cap. Love the look"I have to wear this?"
Alison is doing really good in school. The teacher is always telling me that Alison is the kindest child she has had in years. She has a huge heart and wants to make people happy. Even if she has been testing me around home lately. I swear she is 6 going on 16 somedays. Yesterday I asked her if she was trying to drive me crazy. She thought about it for a minute and said "I guess not" and walked off. She is excited for her dance recital, but is having trouble this year remembering the steps in her dance. Hopefully she will get the hang of it before June..lol.
Our schedule was calmer for the past couple of months. We even had some days with nothing planned. But once again we are back to being way too overscheduled. I have been having trouble trying to fit in E.I and therapy around appts. Alison has an Immunology appt, then Allergy Testing, an eye appointment and a dentist appointment this month on top of all of Heather's. Not to mention dance, gymnastics, swim, speech playgroup. I think I need a vacation where there are no appts, no children and just a quiet beach. Anyone up for joining me?
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
OMG! She is a bathing BEAUTY! How stinkin cute! And you can just see how excited she is to go. I am so happy that she really likes it. That is AWESOME!!! Maybe she will be an olympic swimmer??? :)
So if I don't hear from you for days...you are at endless appointments??? Jeez girl! You might as well move into a doctor's office...or become one! LOL!
I will join you on that beach! Please! :)
I wish I looked that cute in a swim suit! :)
Post a Comment