Thursday, March 2

Just a Thursday Post

Thanks to everyone who wished Heather a Happy B-day.

Specific Thank you's for today~

Jennifer for the adorable stuffed animal and card. Heather has not put the elephant down.
Jennifer Cooper for the Elmo Card that Heather insists I read every few hours
Aimee for the birthday email. It meant a lot to me. And for being such a great friend from day 1.
Tina for the cute T shirt for Heather
Tracey for the birthday shout out to Heather
And a thank you for everyone who has been there for Heather and us all through the good and the bad.

My sinuses have been killing me for weeks. I spent the past 4 nights sleeping(or not sleeping!) sitting up because I just couldnt stand the pressure. So finally today at hubby's urging I went to the Dr. Yet another Sinus Infection. She felt that the last infection never really went away and when I caught a cold, it just flared up worse. She gave me some antibiotics and some codeine cough syrup for night. She also gave me a referral to an ENT so they can see if having my deviated septum repaired might help. Sounds painful..

I brought Heather to the Dr with me this morning. She was not happy about waiting for them to call me. She laid on the floor kicking and screaming. Nothing was going to calm her, so I ignored it despite the looks. Then they called my name and she stands up, stops screaming, wipes her tears and walks in with a smile. Hmm..She behaved perfectly once in the room. The Dr commented how she is little Miss Manners. The Dr said Happy late Birthday and Heather smiles and says "thanks." Then she said do you want a sticker. "Yes please" Heather says.

I signed Alison up for soccer this spring. I must have officially lost my mind. Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer and then Heather's appts, Pt, Ot, E.I playgroup,Swim.. Yikes! If I just up and vanish soon, just know it is because I have no time to jump online.

I actually made a "test" blog for Heather. Check it out if you get a chance. I think I am going to use it for a few caringbridge families we have gotten to know to check in on her. Heather's Blog

1 comments:

mommy3 said...

I am cracking up at Heather's fit in the waiting room. Sounds like something my girl would do... I get those looks from people too. I can also imagine her using her manners properly.

I hope your sinuses are better with the antibiotics and codeine cough syrup. It's always hard to be Mommy when we don't feel good. With your busy schedule, there's probably no time to be sick :p

Heather's Blog looks good!