*I wanted to quickly add that my father is done with his heart surgeries and is doing good. He was transfered to a better hospital for the 2nd and is going to be coming home this week.*
Yesterday my little girl turned 2. I had mixed emotions about it. I am so proud of all she has gone through and the little person she is becoming. But it is always a little sad to see your babies growing up so quickly.
Alison was so excited that it was Heather's Birthday. She had her entire class make Heather a card and they all signed it, including the teachers. She is such a thoughtful girl. After school the Tv was on and I could hear the show ask if today is anyone's birthday. Alison was saying to Heather" It's yours! Say Me!!" Then the show said clap if it is your bday. Alison ran over and said to Heather"that's you, clap!!" LOL. She was so excited that it was Heather's big day. I took Alison to dance and at the end of the class Alison asked the teacher if Heather could get a sticker(good dancer stickers) because it was her birthday. Heather thought she was very grown up getting a sticker like the big kids.
I took Heather with me to get an ice cream cake. I asked her there" Do you like the blue frosting trim or yellow?" She looks at me, smiles big and proclaims "Blue!" and pointed to the blue. I knew she was a smart kid!
I put the #2 candle on the cake and Heather said"6". We sang Happy Birthday to her and she grinned and then blew the candle. She needed some help to get it out, but she knew what to do. She loved the cake. She ate the blue frosting off and then asked for more. Alison let her eat the blue off of her piece too.



Then it was time for a quick bath to rinse off the blue face, hands and hair! After that came present time. Heather was so excited she got out of the tub and ran into my room and was pointing at the presents saying"Mine, Me, My!" She got the new Sing with Elmo and a Sesame Street My First Purse that Alison picked out. She was so happy.


You will have to live through another Birthday post next week. Heather's party is Sunday. In Laws and all....
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, if Bailey turns out to want a wife instead of a "life partner", can I have dibs on Alison? What a sweet, sweet girl you have there!
Happy Birthday Little princess. I am glad you had a great day.
awwww! What a great birthday!! I loved the last pic of Heather with all that blue icing. So funny!! And we all know that she is seriously SMART!!
And Alison...she is simply the best girl ever. She is the sweetest girl!!
heehee... Heather has the greatest pictures! They always make me smile! I especially love the one with frosting all over her face and her look of wonder when opening her new Elmo.
Alison is looking so grown up and pretty!
p.s. I don't think Brooklyn could identify her colors yet. Heather is so smart!
Post a Comment