We took the girls to Friendly's for dinner. Heather loved coloring on the paper placemat and the girls had chicken fingers. Heather actually ate some bites of chicken fingers. And the girls had ice cream after. Alison had cookie dough with whipped cream and a cherry and Heather had a scoop of vanilla. Heather loved the ice cream and ate about 1/2 of the scoop. Yes, Aimee I fed them non organic, non healthy food. :)
On the ride home Alison was getting Heather to say the alphabet. Alison would slowly sing the ABCs and Heather would try to mimic behind her. Heather was singing A,D,6. Alison stops and says 6? Heather says " yes, 6." Alison said to me,"she is going to need to go to preschool when she is bigger, she thinks a 6 is a letter." LOL!
I am going up tomorrow morning to sign Heather up for a water babies class and then have so many errands to catch up on. I slacked off majorly this week while sick.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I havent been to friendly's in ages. We should meet at the food court next week and let the kids play and grab lunch.
I cracked up at Alison's comment about Heather needing preschool - that is something my Bailey would say!
And even I, the Whole Foods vegetarian organic queen, let my kids sometimes have non-organic Friendly's ice cream. You gotta live a little, right? :)
I am so glad you all had a nice dinner out!! That is wonderful! And I know how hard that is for you all to do. Heather is just the opposite of Alison...she likes her meat. LOL! Whatever gets her to eat!!!!
Alison is such a trip! Hey getting her to say the letters and numbers is still a great accomplishment. Go Heather!!!
I am so happy to see the recent improvement with Heather. She truly is so wonderful!! It really makes me so happy!!!
Can't wait to hear more about the water babies. :)
Hope your feeling a little better! I worry about you. :)
Post a Comment