I woke up and saw this Note Alison had taped to her door. Should I happy that she is trying to spell on her own or offended? LOL.
Then I attempted to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese.Next time I try to go ona weekend, someone come slap me please!It was a madhouse! And most of the kids there were wild beasts that apparently were never taught manners. It was crazy!!
But I did get a pic before Heather freaked out over the ride.
After we got home:


Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I love it! Bailey is really into writing things all on his own now also - just this morning he wrote a card to his favorite babysitter Megan, saying he loves her and when is she going to babysit again? lol. Love the pics - your girls are gorgeous
Alison is way too smart!! Yikes! LOL!
I totally warned you about the child devil place. LMAO!! I am scared...SCARED!! hahhahaa! Glad the girls had fun though! The pictures are AWESOME!!! So dang cute!!
OMG I just love those girls. They are too funny. I can tell Heather is sick by her fuscia cheeks. Poor baby.
Post a Comment