We were finishing up dinner and Alison said "Mommy,You cook good, you should be a chef. I bet you are good enough to be a chef at the food court in the mall."
So apparently I would be good cooking low quality, greasy food. LOL! I love that girl.
I spent the morning at the Drs with Heather. She has an ear infection and strep. I also drilled the Dr while we were there for her opinions on Heather's therapies and referrals. She is going on Maternity leave in a week and I wanted all of the questions out of the way. She said we can hold off on the neurosurgery appts, but need to do regular visits with neurology. We can skip an ENT for a few months. She wants to moniter her breathing and swallowing and then she said that will determine who we see next and for what. I really like her, she is very good and is honest.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
OMG that is hilarious!!! At least you don't burn spaghetti! LMAO!!
I couldn't be happier that you found the PERFECT doctor! They should ALL be like that!
Post a Comment