Friday, February 10

The weather is calling for a huge storm to hit the East Coast Sunday. We are going to get somewhere between 12-18 inches of snow. Ick. We have actually had a very mild wonter, but this week has been so cold. Just standing at the bus stop chaps my face and burns any exposed skin. This morning it was a whopping 4 degrees while we waited. Time to move? Thanks Jen for inviting me and heather to the mall this morning. We had a good time seeing you guys. :) I wanted to share some pictures of Alison when she was a baby. Sorry they arent very clear, but I had to scan them on.
Here is Alison on her first Easter. She was almost 6 months old


Here she is being silly. She was 13 mos old here and had just had her 1st hand surgery



And last for now, Alison at 18 mos old. I think she looks just like Heather in this one.

3 comments:

Sara T said...

That was nice that you went with Jen to the mall!!!

Sorry about the snow. YUCK! You know what I think about that...MOVE. LOL! Gotta start playing that lottery. LOL!

Alison is so cute!!!! Such a silly beautiful little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - the girls do look so much alike! It was the 2nd pic that really hit me - all I saw was Heather in that one.

Keep your fingers crossed for a snow day for me on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Alison has always been so cute! I love her big blue eyes. They are gorgeous. I'm glad you came with me to the mall. I hope you will start coming back out with us more now that Heather is feeling better. We love seeing you.