Monday, February 13

There was no school today. I had hoped somewhat that there was. I feel guilty for wishing she had school, but I had so much to do today. None of it got done! I rescheduled Heather's PT and didnt bring her to her appt at Early Intervention. None of our errands got run and I didnt make any of the appts I needed to. Oh well, they can wait. Instead I spent the morning making muffins with Alison and helping her fill out her valentines for school. Then we went out in the antarctic temperatures for over 2 hours to play in the snow. Brr! Heather was annoyed that the snow was so deep. She couldnt walk through it and had to stick on the shoveled sidewalks.












































After we got in and warmed back up, we made some sugar cookies. I let the girls decorate them and Heather had a blast.










































So after a day of not really accomplishing much(although I somehow did clean the kitchen and bathroom), I am off to
make dinner and get these kids bathed and ready for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha Stewart move over, Angela is back on her domestic kick...lol! Looks like the kids had a fun day. Alison is going to want a snow day everyday.

Sara T said...

Oh those are memories you and the girls will always keep!!!! That was a great day!!! :)