When I posted pictures of Alison as a baby, she said to me" If you put that one of me in the bath on the computer, I am going to have you put on your wedding pictures." Apparently, I am supposed to be embarrassed by my wedding pictures??
So, I told her fine we can post a few. Here are her personal choices..enjoy. ;O)


(What? Like you don't have wedding pictures of your best man chasing ducks!)
Once the drinking began... 

(Aimee, don' t tell Tony I posted this on the internet..lol)
Break out the karaoke once everyone is drunk and then video tape it.

Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Ok....your comments had me CRACKING UP!! You looked beautiful. Bob looked ok...JUST TEASING!!! You guys looked great! It looks like a fun wedding. And your right...who didn't have their best man chase ducks?? I mean I did. Yeah......
You look GORGEOUS! :)
LOL! Great pictures. Glad none of me made it on. I'd ask to see more, but I am afraid!
You crack me up.
Post a Comment