This week already has me tired and it is Tuesday..lol! Alison has the week off from school and I tried to keep her busy yesterday. We ran errands all morning, I took the girls out for lunch, then we came home to try to get Heather to nap and I played games with Alison. After dinner I took Alison to the mall for new shoes. Let me tell you that girl has a thing for shoes. She tried on almost every pair in Stride Rite and then wasnt sure which to get. Most of the ones she loved didnt come in narrow width, so they just fell off of her skinny feet. So 3 stores and about 50 pairs of shoes later, she found some that felt good!
Saturday my friend Aimee brought her girls over to sleep over. I don't know how much sleep they actually got in, but they had a good time. Heather was a little tyrant for the first hour though. Everything in the house was hers. If anyone would so much as look at her toys she would say"mine!"
Here are some pictures of her with her friends. I asked Aimee first if I could post them of her kids and she said yep. ;O)


Also, I have been working on a site with some information on plagio if anyone wants to check it out. It isnt done yet, but getting there slowly. Heather's Noggin
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
Oh it looks like the girls had so much fun!!!! I am so happy! I know Alison was really looking forward to it. Your such a good mom!!!
Oh, I love the shot of the girly room! After my 2 boys, it's like a glimpse of what I'm in for with Lucy. :)
Lucy is also in that stage of everything being "mine". She's definitely hitting the "twos", even though her birthday isn't until May!
I loved your comment on my blog - yup, we must be connected!
Post a Comment