Thursday, February 23

I am nuts! We took the girls to the Children's Museum today. Never go there during school break! Madness. The biggest problem was rude children who seemed to have no parents watching them. Everytime Heather tried to touch something, another kid would push her or take it. Why can't people teach their kids manners and waiting for a turn? Heather is 1 and waits for her turn! The kids had fun though. Heather took a while before she wanted to get down and look around. But then there was no stopping her. It is so funny how different she is than Alison. Alison has always been very shy, quiet and nervous. Heather is the opposite. Alison wanted to make sure I was in view at all moments and Heather couldnt have cared less where I was, as long as she was having fun.


Here is Heather looking out at the buildings. Alison told her that their Grandpa's office was over there(you can't see it in this shot)























Alison giving Daddy a perm. He will love seeing that I posted this :)






















Daddy's turn to do Alison's hair






















Alison using the woodworking tools

























Watch out! Heather is driving the fork lift in the Boston Big Dig Section (and doing a better job than the actual big dig workers...)






















Girls checking out the Wind exhibits

















Alison explaining to Heather all about turtles






















Heather sweeping the floor inside the Native American Hut

















Girls Playing music on the Blue Man Group Instruments













































Heather was fast asleep before we left the parking garage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Bob getting his hair done. I want that in a frame! It looks like the kids had fun.

mommy3 said...

Great pictures!!! Too bad it was so crowded at the museum. It still looked like the girls had fun!