We have all been knocked down with a nasty cold. Alison started with it onTuesday. Yesterday the rest of us woke up with it. Even hubby who never gets sick. It is brutal. Nasty sinus stuff and headache. I just feel like going to bed and not getting up for days. But hubby is at work, so it is me and the kids. Plus one of Alison's friends is here for the day.I am hoping that we didnt pass the germs onto my father when we had dinner with them last night. He is going in for heart surgery Monday and can't get sick. We have all been so nervous about this surgery. He has had a few done before and the risks go up each time. Last time he was told that it was a 30% chance of not making it through. So he is worried. As are we all.
I am ready for Alison to go back to school. As awful as that is to say. She is bored and I am done having kids over to play every day. Alison has some high maintenance friends!! I did manage to get my entire house spotless this week with her home. She played with Heather while I cleaned. I was quite impressed with how much I was able to get done.
I need to go out this weekend and find Heather a birthday gift. My mother ordered a Blue's Clues cake from a friend of hers who runs a bakery. I am curious to see how it turns out.
My aunt came over yesterday to visit and she was pointing out how far Heather has come over the past few months. She has come a very long way in 2 years and it amazes me. We were told when I was pregnant that this baby may never walk, might not be functioning, might have some severe organ problems. They also said there was a chance that she would be okay and just have some smaller health problems. We were terrified and prayed non stop that she would be okay. And look at her now. She walks, runs, talks, has quite the little Diva attitude and is so smart. Amazing, isn't she? :) Her PT was telling me last week that Heather does things with "Heather style". She wont do it and then one day just gets up and does it..lol. Very true!
Here are a few pics of Alison's room. (Yes, I take pictures of everything.) I just painted it this pink color and she loves it.


I am curious if anyone actually checks my blog. Perhaps I am more boring than I thought. ;O) Do they just not leave messages? And if not, why? :OP
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
I am here and commenting. :) My blog is the same, tons stopping by and few signing.
I love Alison's room, very feminine. Just like her. I hope you guys all feel well soon. This winter has been awful for colds. Everyone has one.
I hope you all are feeling better!!!!!!
I can't believe you did that much with Alison's room!!! I know you said you were cleaning it...but DAMN! That is like a pottery barn cutsie room! It could be in a magazine! I love it!!!
i check your blog!!! you're not boring!! :) i just commented to brandon that alison's room is the most girly room i've ever seen! i love it!!!
I LOVE Alison's room!!!!! Very pink, just how I like it!
I'm trying to get caught up on your blog, so be prepared for more comments ;)
Post a Comment