Need I say more than Monday? LOL. Alison is off today for Martin Luther King Day. She decided there was no reason to sleep at all last night because she didnt have school. She woke me up at 1 am to say that her 2 remaining hives were itchy. So I gave her benedryl...big mistake. She was off the wall! She came out next around 3 am to ask me if school nurses can be men. I told her yes and that she better not ask me anything else until the sun came up. She laid on my bed, wiggled non stop, moved to the chair. Got up and walked around. All night. Drove me crazy! Should be a fun day today!
It has been freezing here. It was in the 50's last week and so nice. Then we woke to snow and ice yesterday. I ran to the store last night and my car doors were all frozen shut. It took forever to get them open. Got out of the store and they had refrozen from the cold wind. The news said it was -12 with wind chill. Felt like it too. I hate this weather.
Heather is sick again. Or maybe still. She is tilting her head and pushing her ears. I dont think her ear infection cleared up. I am going to call the Dr today and have them check her and if they are bad, Im telling them to give her the antibiotic shot. I am not dealing with trying to get medicine in her again.
I got Heather's second head mold finally from Fed Ex. I can see a little of the improvement in her forehead, but I still wish after all of the traveling and torture to her that we had seen better results.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday cards.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
OMG....I am sorry to laugh...but Alison asking you that question at 3 am is pretty dang funny. Not funny if it was me...but funny since its not me. LOL! She cracks me up.
Poor Heather! I hope she feels better QUICK!
And you are OF COURSE welcome for your bday card and gc...what are friends for??? LOL! Now spoil YOURSELF! :)
Post a Comment