There is this woman at the bus stop who lectures me everyday on why Halloween is so wrong and awful. I've never wanted to just scream"I dont care!" at someone so much as with this woman. The country she is from doesnt celebrate evil and dress as horrible things and eat candy. Then the next day at the bus I heard how it is unsafe to be wandering around at night to trick or treat. Since we all know I send my kids out in the dark alone to run through traffic! It is fien for everyone to have their own beliefs, but dont stand there pushing them in my face. Especially not at 8 am in 30 degree weather!
I am going crazy waiting for the ENT to call me back about Alison's CT scan results. They were going to page the Dr this morning adn he'd call me back. I waited and called back at 3 to hear that he left and will be back Monday. Then Cranial Tech sends me 2 bills due within 10 days for the helmet. Cant they space them out a little? That is $500 in less than 2 weeks.
So as you can tell, I am PMSing, tired and very bitchy..lol. Thank god hubby is getting home on time and can help with the kids for bedtime. He is going tonight to see Friday the 13th in 3D and cant figure out why I wouldnt want to go. Hmm... 3D violence at 11 pm. When I could be home alone relaxing. :O)
Oh and I forgot to complain how out of 10 kids, only 2 have RSVP'd for Alison's party. It has been a week!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment