Thursday, January 19

I have been testing out my new scanner/printer thing my parents got me for Christmas. It works really nice, but is hard to figure out at first. I have yet to print any photos out though. But I did scan a few pics on today to figure that part out.


This is one of me enormously preggo with Alison. And I think I was only 8 months too. She laid hip to hip and man oh man did it make me look big! Then around Halloween she fliped breech and they said she wouldnt turn again. But she did 2 days before I had her. She was hyper even then..lol.


And here is one of me with Alison at her first bday party. We invited WAY too many people and she got overwhelmed.


And Alison in Cape Cod~ Aug 2003

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Oh my...you can TOTALLY tell she is laying sideways! HOW FUNNY!!!! Totally different from your pregnancy w/ Heather!! By which I mean..you can actually tell your pregnant. LOL!

Alison is the CUTEST!!!! I loved the beach pictures.


By the way...since the last time I talked to you...which was like an hour ago..have you lost a lot of your vision??? LMAO!! This font is BIG! hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

You look very different pregnent with Alison than you did with Heather. With Heather you had no belly one week and then bam it looked like you ate a basketball. :O)