The new diet is called second trimester morning(all day) sickness. It is awful. Week 12 hit and I became so nauseous I can't even look at, smell or be near food. Any kind. I am lucky if I can get 3 or 4 bites in a day. I was never this sick with my own kids and am trying to remind myself this is worth it in the end. I will help someone have a baby. And maybe I will only gain a few pounds if this keeps up! The Dr called in some Zofran which really hasn't done much at all. I am hoping this is very short lived. Especially where my little Sarah's birthday party is this weekend and I have a cake to bake and decorate.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
Angela hope you are feeling better soon...that must be rough! Hugs
That sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment