Tuesday, February 23

Not an update I ever wanted to write

I started cramping and spotting again yesterday afternoon. After hours of phone tag with the IVF clinic I went to the ER. After spending 6 hours there it was determined that both babies are miscarrying and there is no reason why or anything they could do. I had let the couple know what was going on and they sat up all night waiting for news. I had to make the hardest phone call ever to them early early this morning. I sat with my phone in my hand for so long and couldn't make myself hit send to call them. My heart was breaking having to tell them. I went to the clinic this morning and the Dr there confirmed it and wants me back Thursday to make sure my levels are going down. We will try again in a few months but that doesn't make it any easier. My heart is heavy today and I am so sad for the couple and myself.

11 comments:

Aimee said...

I am so sorry ((hugs)). I will try and call later to see how you are feeling.

Julie said...

I'm so sorry! :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Angela.

Robin said...

So sorry Angela.

Shannon said...

Oh Angela, I am so very sorry to hear this. I am here if you need to talk.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry, Angela. My thoughts are with you all.

Amanda said...

My thoughts are with you.

Judy said...

I'm so sorry Angela. So very heartbreaking. : (

Cindy said...

That is terrible news Angela!!! I am so sorry. How are you feeling?

Tiffaney said...

I am so sorry Angela! I am here if you need to talk. (((HUGS)))

Jennifer in CO said...

I just now read this and I am so very sorry!! I am sorry for your pain and loss and the couple. HUGS