Friday, February 19

It's official

There are TWO healthy little beans baking away in this oven! Baby A had a heartbeat of 115 and Baby B had a heartbeat of 123. Both measured 6 weeks 1 day which moves my due date from Oct 10 to Oct 14. The couple drove 4 hours to make it to the u/s and the look on their face was priceless.

I will scan the U/S pictures on later!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting for them! I will be praying for you though. :)

Jennifer said...

OOOOOH my gosh!!! Holy cow!! WOW! What exciting news!

Cindy said...

That is awesome!!!! Hopefully your pregnancy will be complication free!!!

Robin said...

Holy cow, twins. Congrats and all the best for a safe and comfortable pregnancy.

Tiffaney said...

That is awesome!!! I bet mom and dad are so excitted!

Jenni said...

First of all, let me start by saying "WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN?!!"
When I arrived on your blog, I thought I made a mistake! LOL
This is wonderful! You are amazing. ;-)