Tuesday, February 9

I woke up this morning with some cramping and a little bit of spotting. I was worried and so sad at the thought of having to tell this couple that they had lost their much wanted baby. I waited (not patiently) for the IVF clinic to open and called the nurse. She assured me this is fine and that a good percent of IVF patients have this happen. She said it is usually delayed implantation bleeding that took a while to come out. She assured me all was well and not to worry. I felt so much better but still wished she would have sent me for blood work or an u/s to make sure. I just hope so much that everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy.

And on a happy note, we found a house and our offer was accepted. Now to survive the inspection, closing and move!

1 comments:

aimee said...

I hope everything turns out to be okay!