Tuesday, January 19

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow afternoon we will be transferring 2 fresh, healthy embryos! I am hoping everything goes well and I can help them become parents!!

Not the best week for it since I have Heather home with pneumonia and an ear infection. I don't think I have ever seen her this sick. And any of you who know how hard of a time she had as a baby and toddler knows that means she is very sick. The Dr thought we could stay home and avoid the trauma of the hospital but I'm not sure that was the best choice. I am hoping now that she has a few doses of antibiotics in her that she will bounce back.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope Heather gets better soon! So exciting that tomorrow is the transfer! :D

Cindy said...

I hope the transfer goes very smoothly!!

Poor Heather, I really hope the antibiotics will do the trick!

Robin said...

Thinking of you today! Good luck