Today was transfer day! The clinic told me to drink a lot of water and arrive at the clinic at 1:45. I did just that. And sat and sat and sat. It was definitely torture. Finally at 2:30 I asked and was told the Dr was running way behind. Finally around 3 they came out to get me. Had me change into a stylish paper gown and took my vitals. The Dr came in and explained the procedure. He said they had 2 excellent quality embryos to transfer. The procedure itself only took about 20 minutes and wasn't bad. I left and on the way home was hit with bad cramping. The cramping is still going on. Hopefully that is a good sign. So now we are in the 11 day wait. I am wondering if I will notice any pregnancy symptoms earlier than that if one(or two) did take? We'll have to see!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
All the best!
That is SO exciting!! Can't wait to hear what happens! :)
I haven't been on here in so long and didn't know that you were going to be a surrogate! I think it's the most selfless act that a person can do and I hope everything turns out the absolute best! Good Luck!!
Good luck Angela!
Post a Comment