Heather turned 5 yesterday. I can not believe my little girl is growing up so fast. She went from the chubby, happy baby to a loving and very funny little girl. I just couldn't love her more.
6 months old
One!
Two
Three
Four
And five!
She was supposed to have a princess birthday bash here yesterday with 5 little girls from school. Friday 4 of them got sick so we had to reschedule. Luckily the healthy little girl still came to our house to play and Heather had fun. We went with my parents to Uno's for her birthday dinner and they sang Happy birthday to her. The look on her face was priceless!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
I love her birthday pictures!!! She is getting so big. Happy Birthday Heather!
Great pics, I remember a few of those :)
Our babies are growing up! How's Heather's wiggly tooth?
Her wiggly tooth is hanging on. I told her if she wiggles it, that it will fall out soon. But she refuses to touch it so I think it will be another few weeks or so!
Great pictures! She is such a pretty girl and I love her chubby little baby cheeks :)
Post a Comment