Saturday, March 14

6 Months old

Can you believe my little Sarah is 6 months old today? It has flown by, sleep deprived nights and all! She is just such a little, cuddly, funny and amazing girl and she fits perfectly in our family. I know soon I will be posting how she is turning 1 and it won't have seemed like another 6 months went by.


Last pregnancy picture the day Sarah was born

Just born
6 months old

7 comments:

Julie said...

She is such a doll and I love her swimsuit! They ARE growing up so fast! :)

Tina said...

She is so cute.

Heather said...

Just precious! I love her swimsuit lol

Anonymous said...

They get big WAY too fast. She is a little doll! Just like her big sisters!

Robin said...

Too cute! You are right the 6 months seems to have flown by!

Lisa said...

That swimsuit is just too cute on her! She has such a cute smile!

Jenni said...

You have such sweet girls!!