I have been tagged by my friend Jenni. So here goes...
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Just remember, I am not that exciting, so don't expect too much...lol
1) Sometimes I feel like too much of a mom. I feel I was meant to be a mom, but some days I wonder if it is all I am good at.
2) I hate when people chew gum. I don't know why but it bothers me. I can't stand to hear people chewing. Even typing this gives me the willies.
3) If I could afford it, I would have more kids. I would also love to foster or adopt at some point in my life. I just love being around kids.
4) I cringe when people ask me my age. And for the opposite reason of most. I feel I get judged for being too young.
5) My marriage is bi-polar. It is either going really good or really bad. Most days it feels like I am running uphill just to keep it going.
6) Very few people realize that not only have I struggled with my weight for years but I fought and overcame an eating disorder. It took a long time to realize that being healthy was more important than being thin.
7) When my house isn't clean I can't relax. I like to have everything picked up and clean all the time. (Not that is usually is with three kids including a baby!)
8) It seems like everyone I know has made a breastfeeding comment. When I formula fed Heather no one said a thing. Yet people tell me all the time how breastfeeding is too much work or says I shouldn't bother because I can't eat dairy, soy, nuts. It doesn't bother me, so why does everyone want to make it bug me? Where is the support people?
9) I am addicted to wii. Every night I ask the girls if they want to play, that way I have an excuse to play along.
10) When I was younger I listened to heavy metal. Embarrassing but true. Now I listen to boring music. This is my husband's favorite thing to tease me about.
I am going to pass this along to Tracey, Robin, Judy, Cindy, Heather, Kris and Jen
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
You're the greatest AND exciting. =]
Thanks!!
Thanks for the tag LOL I am sure I am more uninteresting than you....
I am with you on not wanting to reveal my age. People always give me a look when I say how old I am and then they look at Ava. It's a look like I had her when I was 14 or something! Haha!
Post a Comment