Tuesday, January 6

Crossroads

You know those moments in your life where you hit a crossroad and you need to make a choice? I am there. Problem is this choice isn't an easy one to make. It doesn't only impact me, it impacts my girls. Do I do what will make me happier or do I do what is easier? I am really struggling right now with figuring out where I want to be in 5 years, heck even in a month. Times like this make me wish I had a crystal ball to tell me what to do..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of going for the happiness.

But then, I'm a masochist.

Hugs. Hang in there.

Jenni said...

Hugs and LOTS of strength coming your way Angela.

Robin said...

Thoughts and prayers Angela.

Judy said...

Angela,
What a difficult decision it must be for you. I am sending you many thoughts and prayers that whatever you decide it will be the best for all involved. Stay strong.

Tina said...

Angela
HUGS. I know you will make the best decision for you and your girls.