So much craziness packed into one short day. Heather had to go to the dentist(and she is terrified of them, so use your imagination how smooth that went!) Then she had physical therapy way across town. Alison forgot her snow pants and gloves, so we ran them by her school. Alison has math group after school and I need to pick her and a friend up after and drive them both to jazz class. Then I run home and try to get dinner ready to cook and then run back to get them both at class and drive her friend home. Throw Sarah (who hates the car and screams) into the mix, top it off with hubby working double back to back shifts and it makes for a loong day!
I just got an email that school is ending early tomorrow due to the severe weather we are expecting. Of course tomorrow night is when we have 40 third grade Brownies coming to go Caroling. Eek.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
That was a hell of a day. I hope today has been quieter!!
Post a Comment