Thursday, December 11

Apparently being totally soy and dairy free is good for one thing. I have not only lost all of my pregnancy weight but am actually 6 pounds less than I was before getting pregnant last December. (But I have to admit I would rather be 6 pounds heavier and able to eat some real food!)



Miss Heather got her preschool pictures back this week. She is getting so big on me. This poor girl has been sick all week with pneumonia. She went back to the hospital yesterday for another chest xray and the pneumonia is still there so it is another round of steroids and antibiotics for her!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Excellent school picture and feel better Miss Heather!! :(

Robin said...

Cute as a button. I can't believe how big she's getting either!! Hope heather feeling better soon!!

Congrats on the weight loss!!

Cindy said...

COngrats on the weight loss! I sure hope Heather gets better really soon! Poor Girl! I love her picture!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Get well to Heather. That's a great school picture.