Tuesday, July 22

I am sitting here watching the sun peek out from behind the clouds and secretly hoping it will rain. The kids have their swim lessons this morning at the beach. I am really getting tired of lessons every single morning. It just requires more energy than I have this week to get them in their suits and covered with sunscreen, drive to the beach and park a mile away and then have to lug chairs, toys and our beach bag over to the beach. Not to mention you have to hover insanely over Heather after her lesson is done because this girl thinks she is an Olympic swimmer and would gladly dive in over her head and keep going. Hence the reason I originally signed them up for swim lessons. Oh well, I guess I should get off and lather them up since it appears the sun is winning this battle.

0 comments: