I feel like I went to bed one night barely showing and woke up the next day to a massive belly! Every time I walk by a mirror i am shocked at this stomach attached to me!
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think you look amazing. Your belly is very tiny for 33 weeks.
Wow! How in the world did that go by so fast??? I can't wait to see the new little one. I know she'll be just as beautiful as her big sisters. And by the way, you look great!
8 comments:
I think you look amazing. Your belly is very tiny for 33 weeks.
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie G.
Wow! How in the world did that go by so fast??? I can't wait to see the new little one. I know she'll be just as beautiful as her big sisters. And by the way, you look great!
Yeah you definitely look pregnant now. I thought you were lying when I saw you!
You look so beautiful!!
You look adorable. Look how slim your arms and legs are!!
I think that is the first time in my life I have had my arms or legs referred to as slim! LOL. But I will take the compliments anyday!
You look great, you haven't gained any weight eitehr, lucky girl!!
You look FANTASTIC!!
Post a Comment