
I had my ultrasound yesterday. The baby looked healthy and was very active. The u/s tech said she had only seen one other baby this active before and she has been at it for years. I have been saying all along that this one matches Alison energy and I was right! The baby was grabbing it's feet and flipping all around. The tech couldn't get a good view of the face so my Dr wants another u/s done in 4 weeks to check for a cleft palate.
So the tech was able to see the baby's sex, now I want to see who can guess by the picture. Because I am cruel like that and won't just tell you. :)
Here is the picture of the baby's gender.
It's a girl! I told the girlies when I got home and they were disappointed for a minute and then were both excited. They want to go shopping and pick out some tiny little clothes.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
10 comments:
I think its a boy!
I think its a boy too and I am dying to know!
I change my vote after careful studying. I now think its a girl!!
OH you are killing me, Angela!!! I'm gonna go with girl. PLEASE let us know!! You're making me crazy. LOL!!
I'm to late to guess. lol But congratulations! She's just perfect!
Yeah's its a GIRL! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!
Yay!! Congratulations and totally go shopping for tiny clothes! :)
Congrats on the girl! Little girls are just so sweet. I'm glad she's healthy. Keeping you in my prayers.
Kris H
Congratulations!! Sounds like she's doing great!!
Post a Comment