Monday, April 14

A few zoo pictures

Alison had an early release day the other day and since the sun was out, so we headed to the zoo.

Heather loved the lion and watched him for the longest time. Then he woke up, looked at her and roared. Loudly. She decided we needed to leave the lion exhibit. Fast. She practically dragged Alison out of there.






My level 2 ultra sound is scheduled for tomorrow. Cross your fingers that the baby is healthy. I am hoping we might get a peek too to see what this little one is! Heather wants a girl and Alison has her heart set on a boy. So we shall see!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Great pics as usual :)

Good luck with ultrasound today. I'm sure all is well.

Tina said...

Well, did you find out or is it tomorrow? I got confused by the dates!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun!