Sunday, March 30

Rainforest Cafe trauma and other ramblings

we attempted the Rainforest cafe with Heather for the second time. It was even less successful than the first. Which I expected, but hubby could not be convinced to try another restaurant! Poor Heather was clinging to me crying and shaking. I took her to walk the mall and let Alison stay with dad since she was excited to be there. I wish I had my camera, and no not to capture Heather's trauma. The mall was a movie set for the upcoming Kevin James(King of Queens) movie. It was decorated for Christmas and they were filming scenes as we left. Pretty interesting to see. Even if Heather is now convinced that Christmas is days away..lol.

I have finally hit a spot in this pregnancy where I can look at food and even eat a little of it. I have lost 15 pounds so far, though I am sure I will catch up for it at an alarming rate now that I can eat again.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh no! Poor Heather! I have always wanted to eat there, but they closed the one in the mall near us. :(
Glad you are feeling better, now EAT UP!! LOL

Debbie said...

I agree with Heather. I can only stand that place for so long. The monkeys are kind of scary.

Happy to hear you can eat again.

Tina said...

We were going to take Cassidy there but she isn't too fond of animals so I decided against it. Sorry Heather didn't like it either.