So I randomly stumbled across a blog when looking up information on a medicine the Dr wants to start Alison on for her tics. This blog was my life. The mother has 2 children, one has sensory processing dysfunction and speech issues. The older child has ADHD and tics. I am telling you people, her children are clones of mine. Right down to the little one eating only waffles and pretzels. Odd.
Anyhow, I took the girls to see Santa at the mall Friday. It took Alison forever to get ready. She finally decided to wear her dress that she thinks looks like Gabriella's(HSM). Heather was so excited to see Santa. She put herself next to him and just smiled, but wouldn't look at or talk to him. LOL!
Sunday we went to our local tree lighting. It was beyond freezing, but the kids had fun. Alison even had her photo taken for the newspaper this week.
(It began snowing as Santa counted down for the tree lighting)
Well, I am off to help in Heather's preschool. I am thinking this may be her last day here. She goes 9 hours a month and really hates it. There is one little guy in class that is physically abusive to all of the kids and it terrifies her. She ended up getting slapped not once, but 3 times last week. Not cool.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Your girls are GORGEOUS Angela. I love seeing how big they're getting - I tend to use Heather as a gauge for Lucy's age, since I know they are about the same age, and I still have this vision of Heather in her cranial helmet, and she looks like such a big girl now! And then I realize that Lucy is such a big girl now also.
And Alison looks just like Gabriella. HSM is very important in our house also. :)
Post a Comment