Just like I say in most posts, life has been busy. Isn't is always though?!
We celebrated hubby's birthday last week. The girls (with some help from me) made him a 2 layer cake. They greeted him at the door from work with instruments singing happy Birthday. Very sweet.
(testing out his new Fender P Bass)
I chaperoned Alison's class trip this week. They went hiking in the woods. Lucky for us all(mostly me) we got unseasonably warm weather. We found all kinds of wildlife and I was glad I had the chance to go with them. I love the group of kids she has in her class this year.
I finally managed to get a neurologist appointment for Alison. Most Dr's that specialize in Tourette's book a year away. We don't have a year to sit around and wait. So she got an opening at the Floating hospital for children for this month.
A mom from Heather's PT informed me this morning that Heather was in the paper a few weeks back. The photo was taken watching the pumpkin launch.Not the best picture of anyone. 
I am almost done Christmas shopping. this year I bought much less than usual and only a few toys. We have no more room for toys in this house. I am trying to tell myself not to freak when I see things I bought at full price on sale much cheaper. At least I didn't have to battle crowds for them and search for somewhere with them in stock.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment