Has anybody invented a machine that can clone you so you can be in two places at once? If so, send me one please.
It is 8:30 am and I have already been on the go for 3 hours. Ick. I had to get Alison and our neighbor to school, run to the grocery store. We are now waiting on Heather's home teacher to get here. Then it is an early release so we need to get Alison and drop her off at her friend's house. I have to turn around and drop Heather off with hubby(his lunch break) so I can go to Alison's school conference. Go get Heather and head to pick up Alison at her friends. Head home change for ballet(her not me..lol), drop Heather off with my mom and go to parent watch day at ballet. Phew. Is it bedtime yet?
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment