Friday, October 19

TGIF

Both girls are excited for Halloween. We decorated the outside of the house and now need to do the inside. Alison is having a Halloween theme birthday party this year. I have some cute games(I just hope the weather is nice so we can do some outside!) Alison wanted to invite all of her friends, but I had to limit her to 10 kids. She was upset because she wanted a few neighbors to come, but I had her stick with just her class friends this year. Our house isn't even big enough for the 10 that we already invited..lol.

I was picked for her class mom again this year(without volunteering..lol). I am happy that I will get to be involved in her school again. She seems to like having me be the room mom and I like having an inside peek into her world at school.

We are ready for this weekend. No plans other than going to find some good pumpkins to carve!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be busy this year as class mom! I did it the last 2 years too and loved it.

Have fun at the party this weekend!