Heather had her first "real" dentist appointment yesterday. She did awesome and the dentists loved her. She had no cavities and handled them cleaning her teeth well(I wasn't sure she would with her oral issues.) The dentist pointed out that her teeth change texture halfway down. She said they see this in kids that were sickly in utero or as newborns. She said it doesn't affect anything, but I found it interesting.
After the dentist I took her to her school for the first day. I walked her in and told her I would see her in a few hours. She quickly hugged me and went off to see what there was to play. I hope the next time I take her, she let's me leave as easily!
Well, I am off to take Heather out to play in this unseasonably hot weather.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment