Tuesday, August 21

Tuesday

I finally got everything put away from the room switches and my house is clean again. Thank god because right after I finished we all came down with an awful cold.

Sharing a room has been going pretty good(makes me nervous to say it!) Heather is sleeping good and hasn't been waking Alison up when she gets up at dawn.


A few pics of the new playroom. I need to get another shelf to hold some of the toys and maybe some new pictures for the wall, but otherwise it is done. This year we are asking Santa for no toys!

the rug the girls picked out for this room(pay no attention to the cat who loves the rug..lol) Hubby says the rug looks like a fruity pebble explosion.


I will get some pictures of the girls room once everything is hung up on the walls. (Which at this rate may be next year)

2 comments:

Kris said...

That looks so nice! And I gotta say, I seriously love that rug! The girls did a great job picking it out!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Looks AWESOME!!!!