We are heading to Storyland in NH early tomorrow morning. The girls know we are going soon, but they don't realize it is tomorrow. Heather is going to be so excited. She talks about going all the time. Hubby managed to get a couple of days off from both jobs which is nothing short of a miracle. I am thinking that we might also hit Water Country if we have time this week before we head home. Who knows, if the weather is nice enough maybe I will stay at my parent's house for a while and enjoy the lake!
As much as I am dreading 5 1/2 hours in the car tomorrow, I am excited to watch the kids having fun.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
I hope the kids have a great time, and you get to relax. Have fun... but hurry back.... You are taking my sanity with you!!
Awesome!!! Have a FANTASTIC time!!
Oh that sounds like SO much fun! I hope you guys have a great time and make sure to share pics! :o)
Are you home yet? I want to hear about the trip and see pics. Hurry up! lol ;o)
Post a Comment