I have been dieting the past few months. Although realistically I have always been on a diet. The past few months I have counted calories, exercised daily(most days) eaten healthier than usual. No junk. At all. You are thinking great! Nope. I haven't lost a pound. Not one stinkin one. I still weigh the same I did after I had Heather. I asked the Dr if I gained weight in labor. I had an almost 9 lb baby, then you have to account for the fluid, blood, placenta. I weighed 8 lbs less the week after having her. Hmm. Pumping calories through my IV maybe? ;) Anyhoo, back to my dieting whine. I tried WW, ate no more than my allotted points. Lost nothing. Come on now. I ended up making an appointment with my Dr for next week to get my thyroid panels and pancreas levels checked again. I am almost hoping it is off, so there is a reason why I can not lose this weight. It gets very depressing watching everyone around you dieting and losing pound after pound. Makes me want to say to heck with it and just go buy some stock in Little Debbie's snacks. But I won't. Yet.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Aww, Ange, that sucks!! I hope there is some reason that the docs can give you. Not fair that you've worked so hard and not gotten the results you were hoping for. I need to get some tips from you. I NEED to be dieting. :)
Post a Comment