Friday, June 15

TGIF

Yesterday I took the girls hiking in the woods. The girls found a water snake, many chipmunks, tadpoles and a bullfrog. Mommy found a tick(or I should say the tick found mommy). A few hours after getting home I noticed a small deer tick in my arm. Being the calm cool mother I am, I freaked and had the kids strip off their clothes to check them out. None on them though. I plucked mine out with some tweezers and called the Dr(because after all, I am calm and cool). The Dr told me to clean it and watch for a bulls eye rash, leg paralysis and fever. Lovely. Let's hope those stay away. Anyhow, I just had to share my trauma with you.

Tomorrow is our anniversary. We decided last month that we weren't exchanging gifts. Then he tells me today that he booked me a massage and pedicure. Now I need to think of something for him and run to get it. I wish he has told me earlier that we were going to do gifts.

1 comments:

Kris said...

Oh no! I hope you are ok after the tick thing! Scary!

Happy belated Anniversary! I hate when you have an agreement and your husband doesn't stick with it. It's super sweet of him to book you a massage, though. You totally deserve it. Hope you had a nice day!