Wednesday we took the girls to the zoo in Boston. Alison had an orthodontist appointment in the morning(a whole 'nother post) and I made the executive decision to let her play hooky for the rest of the day.
checking out the lion exhibit


sensory overload
heading home
The girls are wanting to attempt a sisterly sleepover tonight. Should be interesting since one of them sleeps in the dark with a fan for noise and the other sleeps with a nightlight in silence.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Someone actually LIKES the number 13? Why??? lol Today proved to be a bad one. Just like I thought. I should have stayed home.
Great pics! Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. We haven't been to ours in a while. We need to go before it gets too hot here.
Hope your day got better! (((HUGS)))
Great pictures, as always!! Looks like it was a fun day! And Bob even got to go with you guys! I bet the girls enjoyed that! :)
Have a great weekend!!
So how did the sisterly sleepover go?
I'm glad someone else likes Journey besides me. I figured I was so much older than those (few) who read my blog that everyone would be asking me "Who???" lol
Post a Comment