Saturday, April 28

Lord, grant me the serenity

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Saying it has been a long day(at 8 am) or even a long week does not touch the stress of this week. I have been super moody, I will admit it. But these kids have not stopped fighting for more than 10 minutes at a time. All week. Heather has stopped napping since we threw out her pacifiers almost 2 weeks a go(please no lectures on having pacifiers at 3. I know, I know!), she has been sick and averaging 4 hours of sleep a night and just plain bossy and cranky. Hubby worked from 8 am to 11 pm yesterday and went back in from 5 am to 3 pm today. He is then working 11 pm to 5 am tonight. And top that off with a funeral service tomorrow. It is a good thing I don't drink..lol.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope things slow down for you soon!!!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))