Tuesday, January 23

The kids were excited when they woke up today and saw snow on the ground. A whole half an inch. What an odd New England winter. I have a feeling we will pay for our spring like December. I bet we end up with a ton of snow and a late spring. Ick.

Heather's therapist today said she thinks Heather needs to go back into speech therapy. I told her I think Heather is doing awesome. She said she doesnt disagree with that, but that she still needs the extra help with sounds and learning how to move her mouth. I dont know yet what(if anything) I will do about it. She is due for a re-eval at Children's next month but I wan't planning on going. We'll see.

I leave you with the world's cutest video clip. Heather is playing her polly pocket guitar, which makes it even cuter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!