Friday, January 5

I am borrowing this from Jen's blog-

10 things-
what are 5 good things from the last few weeks?
1. It is in the 40's outside, totally weird for a New England January day!
2. We have no appointments today
3.
I lost 2 pounds(hey don't knock it-even if it is only 2 pounds)
4. Heather spent the morning playing with me and amusing me with her songs
5.
My blood glucose level has not exceeded 135 in over a month(woo hoo!)

What are 5 bad things from the last few weeks?
1. Lance became an angel. Heartbreaking.
2. Our co pays went up as of January 1st-very sad
3. Hmmm.. we got a letter saying the kids secondary insurance is ending in a month-also very sad and scary!
4.
5. I guess that is a good sign that I can not think of these last 2 bad things, huh? ;)



Now for some recent pictures...


The girls sporting their Texas shirts from their Aunt




Heather riding on the swing. She hated swings and wouldn't sit for even 5 seconds-but therapy is helping and now she swings for a couple of minutes.


That's Queen Minnie to you



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TEXAS SHIRTS!! :) I think you should come visit your sil (and me) - I bet you will like Austin so much, you'll want to move here, especially with your love of warm weather. It was (no lie) 80 degrees today. Too warm for my blood, but Austinites looked positively radiant with joy as I did errands. Of course, tomorrow it's supposed to be in the high 40s. And people say New England weather changes on a dime...