Monday, January 1

I am ready for school to start back up. As nice as it was having Alison home and having a week off from appointments, I am ready for our routine back. Bob had the day off today and we learned that there is such a thing as too much together time. lol.

Heather is working her way through potty training. And it is going amazingly well. I just told her that she needs to wear underwear now and she has done a great job of "peeing in the potty." No accidents. Now tomorrow we start back to therapy(and several Dr appts this week). I am not sure how that will affect this potty training adventure, but I will find a way to make it work. Hopefully.

I hope everyone has a Happy and healthy 2007 :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Heather doing so good potty training!