Friday, November 17

TGIF

Our House has been hectic. Nothing bad, just busy. I finally heard back from OTA about Heather. They fit her in(they have a long wait list) and she starts therapy next week. 3 days every week. Yikes! The co-pays are going to kill us. Especially this time of year. But she needs it, so we will figure it out.

I spent the morning today in Alison's class watching the kids. Her teacher is amazing. We had doubts at the beginning of the year, but I am beyond glad that Alison got her now. At the start of the year, Alison was reading level 1(beginning reader books) and now she is reading chapter books on her own. Her reading level is testing on a 2nd grade level.


I took the girls out last night to the mall for a girls night out while hubby worked late. We had Friendly's(by we, I mean they. I hate that place.) They loved seeing the Christmas decorations being put up and we watched them constructing Santa's house. We finished off our trip with Build a Bear. Bear #465564 that Alison has made. Tomorrow I am taking Alison to see a local play. Our neighbor has the lead role and Alison is very excited(understatement) to go.

Well, that is about it. Sorry this is choppy writing, but I am "using" my neighbor's wireless internet quickly(shh), since ours wont work today and I have Heather here demandng attention and I am getting ready to head out to my Dr today for an appt. We are going to discuss my thyroid and pancreas levels and figure out what to do.Never a dull moment at the Balducci house.

0 comments: