Tuesday, October 31

I got on here because I was going to write about the results I got in the mail from Heather's O.T. evaluation. But instead I decided I would share some recent pictures. Alison is SO excited today. She got up at the crack of dawn to remind me to pack her costume for school. Heather is a little more cautious. She informed me that she will be scared tonight and is going to cry...lol. Hopefully she won't and will have a good time! The other night they each painted a pumpkin and then Alison and Bob carved a couple after Heather was asleep. I can not believe Alison's birthday is Thursday. She will be seven. As in years old. When did that happen?

Alison carving her pumpkin



























Her finished product

























Heatherpainting her pumpkin(and occasionaly painting the table)
















Enjoying the leaves

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics - I want to see them in costume! :) How was the OT eval?