Yesterday I decided I was tired of trying to tame Heather's hair, so I gave her a little hair cut. I was going to bring her to get it done, but had visions of her freaking out. She was not pleased at first, but then Alison distracted her while I got it done. It is cute(even if the bangs are a little shorter than I like!) Now her curls don't stick straight up and out.
Before:
After:
I have some random pictures to post too!
Alison jumping on daddy..
Frozen bananas~
brrr...cold
Why is there a banana in this popsicle?
Alison posing
Sisters
And last but not least... Cindy- I thought I would fill you in on our tunnel issues here in Boston. Short version is that after many years and billions of dollars spent on the big dig, our tunnels are falling apart and closed. Leading to horrible traffic jams and detours. Ick!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
I've been keeping up on the Big Dig fiasco from afar - unbelievable! (well, actually not given what that "project" has been like from the get go). Love the pics - especially the one with Heather looking at the banana popsicle.
awww, I love Heathers hair. Could she get any cuter? ;)
They are so stinking cute! And thanks for filling me in on the tunnel issues!
oh my goodness - heather looks so grown up with her haircut! love the pics! :)
Post a Comment