Yesterday, hubby and me were talking about his old job and I had asked him if he wished we had moved to Nevada. (For those that have no clue what I talking about.. when I was around 5 months pregnant with Heather, Bob's job started planning a relocation to Las Vegas. We were sent there to find a place to live and check out the new office. We spent some time there checking out every area of Vegas and started making plans about moving. Then after we got back, we found out during an u/s that something was wrong with Heather. The Drs weren't sure what, but were very alarmed. She had fluid from her neck up to her forehead. We were told everything from she wouldn't live to she would never walk and talk. So we decided it was better to stay here near our family and good hospitals.) So anyway... Yesterday we were chatting about Vegas. We were discussing the what ifs about it. Then later, hubby gets a letter from his old boss(just a 401K letter). And then last night, my father hands us the newspaper. A wedding announcement for his old boss' daughter(she worked with Bob too). Odd, huh? We don't talk about it ever and then 3 things in one day. I used to have a friend who was a firm believer that when you got 3 "signs" it means that your life is headed the right way. I'm not sure how that would show that we are heading the right way, but it would be nice to believe!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I am a believer of signs. I think that there are definitely certain things that are supposed to make us think or let us know things will be okay. Does that make sense?
I am a firm believer in signs, and think they are always around us, just that many people aren't willing to notice them. Interesting... :) Maybe the moving bug is catching! Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, but I am thinking about you and still check on you!
hey you could move to nevada...you'd be closer to oregon then. even better...move to oregon! ;)
Post a Comment